91奇迹

找回密码
 中文注册
查看: 3386|回复: 11

Look at this impressing case

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-12 22:45:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国上海
<p><span style="FONT-SIZE: 9px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal;"><font size="3">在susan的推荐下去看了lchelp,在一个人的签名档上看到了如下的治疗记录, 非常非常的impressive!跟大家一起分享~</font></span></p><p><span style="FONT-SIZE: 9px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal;"></span><span style="FONT-SIZE: 9px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal;"><font size="3">48yr. old, married, 12 yr. old daughter. <br/>8-15-05 - Took myself to the ER. X-Ray shows mass on right lung. Hospitalized 4 days - broncoscopy, pet scan, MRI, CT, port-a-cath. Dx NSCLC Stage IIIB,adeno with squamous characteristics. Quit smoking after 30 yrs. <br/>Radiation x 25. <br/>Chemo - Taxol, Carboplatin x 2; reaction to Taxol 2nd infusion. <br/>Taxotere, Carboplatin x 4 - reaction to Carbo on 6th infusion. <br/>Taxotere weekly. <br/>Mediastinoscopy shows lymph node with cancer, hilar region. Pneumonectomy not possible. Good news is cancer is confined to right side. <br/>Radiation x 10 - right hilar boost. <br/>Taxotere weekly x 3 then every 3 weeks x 2. Last treatment scheduled for Feb. 3. <br/>et scan scheduled for Feb. 17. <br/><br/>Mar. 1, 2006 - Restaged from 3B to 1A! Hilar lymph node is completely clear! Lung tumor has shrunk more than 50%. Will do 3 rounds (every 3 weeks) of Taxotere to knock the remaining tumor into oblivion. After that, will probably begin Tarceva. <br/><br/>4/25/06 - New PET/CT scans. <br/>4/28/06 - Onc. declares the tumor "virtually dead". Although some residual tumor remains, little to no activity is seen. Began Tarceva 4/29. Not NED but real darn close! <br/><br/>6/27/06 - Onc. visit -- all tumor markers are NORMAL!!! <br/>ET scan July 27 - Stable - Residual disease cannot be excluded. Again, not NED but I'll take it. <br/>Next onc. visit is August 27. Continue on Tarceva. Moving right along... <br/>9/25/06 - Celebrated my 49th (yikes!) birthday. Next PET scan on 10/26. <br/>10/31/06 - PET Scan - Stable! Next onc. visit Jan. '07 <br/><br/>Feeling great, working full-time, hoping for the best for all of us.</font></span></p>
有爱,就有奇迹!
发表于 2007-3-13 03:34:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国
<p>There are lots of impressive stories. They are all very positive even to the end.&nbsp; The one year survival time seems longer.&nbsp; One of the most important differences&nbsp;that I have to point out is that here in the states people&nbsp;get better medical care and have more access to different clinical trials.&nbsp;</p><p>Keep our spirit on!</p>
有爱,就有奇迹!
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 09:42:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
<p>yeap, it's quite interesting. I entered into the live chat room last night, but nobody there</p><p>It seems that Tarceva was used to prevent mets in the States, right? Any statistics regarding that?</p>
有爱,就有奇迹!
发表于 2007-3-13 09:55:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江温州
<p>能不能翻译下,大家都能分享下,有些看不明白</p>
有爱,就有奇迹!
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 14:00:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
<p>简单翻译一下吧,有点长</p><p>48/女,30岁戒烟</p><p>05/08/15&nbsp;有鳞癌特性的腺癌,IIIB,右肺<br/>治疗方案: 25次放疗<br/>化疗- Taxol, Carboplatin x 2; reaction to Taxol 2nd infusion. <br/>Taxotere, Carboplatin x 4 - reaction to Carbo on 6th infusion. <br/>每周Taxotere<br/>气管镜发现肺门淋巴转移,不能进行肺切除手术, 放射10次,Taxotere&nbsp;每周三次, 然后每3周两次</p><p>2006/03/01,&nbsp;&nbsp;检查显示从IIIB降至IA,继续3周期taxotere(每三周一周期的),然后开始吃tarceva</p><p>2006/04/15, 肿瘤医生宣布癌症死了</p><p>之后一直服用tarceva, 到现在仍旧稳定</p><p>目前全职工作<br/></p>
有爱,就有奇迹!
发表于 2007-3-13 14:57:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 亚太地区
<strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">Susan说得没错,越来越多的事例鼓舞着我们,奋斗到底。成功的人往往就是坚持做完一件看似不可能成功的事。但是确实我们目前的医疗体制太落后了,无法得到全面有效的治疗。很多人得了病就只能束手无策采用常规的治疗手段,延误了病情。</font></strong>
有爱,就有奇迹!
发表于 2007-3-13 20:51:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国
<p>if you sign on as a member, you will get an email usually at the beginning of a month informing you that a live chatting event with Dr West, an oncologist will held soon. You&nbsp;can ask questions and he will answer you. </p><p>Tarceva is widely used along with Avastin in the states here. If you search them in Google, you will find a lot of information about those drugs. I do not have any statistics numbers in front of me unfortunately. Irressa has been disconnected in the states due to its poor performance.</p><p>I also recommend you guys to go to some cancer hospitals's websites to dig out more information. One is <a href="http://www.MSKCC.org">www.MSKCC.org</a> and the other is <a href="http://www.mdanderson.org/">http://www.mdanderson.org/</a>.&nbsp; They are the two best cancer institutes in the states.</p>
有爱,就有奇迹!
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2007-6-24 00:22:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
有爱,就有奇迹!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|隐私服务条款|小黑屋|手机版|91奇迹 ( 京ICP备2020048145号-6 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 11:11 , Processed in 0.069725 second(s), 19 queries .